ABOUT IL BORBONE
The olive grove of the Monticello Caprioli Farm is described in detail in the historical document of the Bourbon Royal House called “Platea dello Stato di Caserta del 1828 di A. Sancio“. The passion of the Bourbon Royals for hunting, had favored the rise in Campania of numerous sites that Charles III of Bourbon and Ferdinand IV used mostly for the “Royal Delights” (hunting and fishing). The royals considered the hunting exercise as a relief of the soul and a strengthening of the body to better support “the serious care of the government of the Vassalli”. As evidence of the hunting activity of the Bourbons in the first half of 500, Giovanni Nicola della Ratta, feudatory of Durazzano, built two houses, one intended as a dwelling and the other as a shelter for animals and servants. These were located in a small village the King crossed while going from Royal Palace of Caserta to Benevento.
Il Borbone have two olive oil products :
The first is « Asprinia » ; which is a supreme extra virgin olive oil obtained directly by mechanical processes (100% Italian Oil Monocultivar) .The second is « Blend » which is a superior extra virgin olive oil obtained directly by mechanical processes (100% Italian Oil Cultivar)
Supreme Extra Virgin Olive Oil obtained directly by mechanical processes
100% Italian Oil