AL-zyoud automatic olive oil mill was established in 1993 with 4.5 tons/hr capacity.
• A specialized lab for testing our products quality with high-tech equipment was created in 1994.
• Our mill production capacity has been increased in 1998 up to 7.5 tons/hr.
• A packing plan for olive oil with a high storage capacity and high international standard has been constructed in 2002.
• In 2006 another branch with production capacity of 5 tons/hr in eastern rural area of Jordan was established.
• All our equipment are of high Italian quality and subjected to international standard.
• Our technical and management staff are highly trained with excellent experience and have participated in many local and specialized international conference seminars.
Jordanian oil is considered well balanced, containing fatty acids as well as oleic acid (Wich is one of the monounsaturated fatty acids.).
This makes Jordanian olive oil very healthy and consequently it is recommended for people who have hearts diseases, venosclerosis, and certain kinds of cancer.
Its has a high percentage of vitamins E & antioxidants which participate in prolonging the age of cells & delaying aging.
It is chemically balanced which makes it suitable for all kinds of food.Jordanian extra virgin olive oil is healthy for cooking and frying. All picking processes are done manually and carefully.
Therefore, olive pits reach the twister unharmed and undamaged which positively affect oil quality.
Jordanian olives oil is considered to be an originally developed product as farmers do not like to use fertilizers or chemical extirpatives.
Olive Japan 2012 Sliver Medal
Quality Award 2020 London IOOC
Paris 2007 quality summit New York 2008
PLATENUM AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE AND BUSINESS PRESTIGE
Quality summit New York 2008
Maintenance and management
Jordanian agricultural ministry award
Certification of Jordanian standards corporation of olive oil